In statistical analysis and inference statistics is playing an important role nearly in all phases of human life. Formally dealing only with affair of the state and this account for its name statistics.
The influence of statistics is now spread to manufacturing companies, agricultural sectors, bank, business communication, economic, education, political science, psychology, sociology and other numerous held of life. It’s therefore, a body of scientific method and theory of collecting, organizing, presenting and analyzing of data as well as drawing valid conclusion and making a reasonable decision. The application is found in all discipline of numerical form.
Furthermore, this project is to explain and to analyze more on fertility and mortality rate of people in “Osogbo Local Government”. This project cover four fiscal year from 2006 – 2009 and data is being collected at Lautech Teaching HospitalOSOGBO. Also computation would be determined from the total number of fertility and mortality rate and this will be use for information required for the actualization of facts.
1.2 HISTORICAL BACKGROUND
Lautech Teaching Hospital is owned by both Osun State Government and Oyo State Government. The hospital is situated at Idi-seke area in Osogbo Local Government. LAUTECH Teaching Hospital is equiped to standard that no other hospital in the state can complete with it. LAUTECH Teaching Hospital has many professional doctors and well trained and very efficient nurses.
1.3 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
- To know if the economy can be predicted from the fertility rate.
- To predict the economy of Osogbo Local Government using the fertility and mortality rate.
- To know the nature of the relationship that exists amongst fertility rate and mortality rate the economy of Osogbo Local Government.
- To recommend ways of ensuring adequate documentation of fertility and mortality rate.
- Research Questions
- What are the challenges of proper documentation of the fertility and mortality rate?
- Can the economy of the Nigeria be predicted using the fertility and mortality rate?
- What is the nature of relationship that exists between fertility, mortality rate and the economy of Osogbo Local Government.
DOWNLOAD COMPLETE PROJECT MATERIALS
A STATISTICAL ANALYSIS ON THE FERTILITY AND MORTALITY RATE IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF OSOGBO LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN OSUN STATE)