It is not a new concept in education that an education program should lead to graduates that are ready for the workplace, but the emphasis on professional skills as a complement to subject knowledge from accreditation bodies and other stakeholders has become more evident over the last couple of years. The ability to work in international teams aligns with this direction and this paper will address what these skills are and how the Open Ended Group Project methodology can contribute to students acquiring the skills. This will be framed as a story of an action research approach to educational development revolving around a mind map depicting use of Open Ended Group Projects spanning the last decade.
You are here: / / / The contribution of open ended group projects to international student collaborations
- ROLE INTERPRETATION TECHNIQUES AND THE NIGERIAN ACTOR: PETER FATOMILOLA IN FOCUS.
- EVALUATION OF NIGERIA DEPOSIT INSURANCE CORPORATION (NDIC)’S ROLE IN DISTRESS MANAGEMENT OF NIGERIAN BANKS.
- AN ANALYSIS ON THE PERSISTENT DEPRECIATION OF THE NAIRA IN THE FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARKETS CAUSES EFFECTS AND SOLUTIONS
- AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE CHALLENGES OF IFRS ADOPTION AND IMPLEMENTATION AMONGST SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISE OPERATORS IN NIGERIA
- EVALUATION OF INTERNALLY GENERATED REVENUE AND ECONOMIC GROWTH OF KANO STATE FROM 1999-2014
- ASSESSMENT OF CAPITAL GAIN TAX ADMINISTRATION IN NIGERIA: PROBLEM AND PROSPECT. CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE SERVICE
- AN EVALUATION OF THE EFFECT OF ACOUNTING RECORDS ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SME IN NIGERIA A STUDY OF SELECTED SMES IN LAGOS METROPOLIS
- AN EMPIRICAL STUDY OF ECONOMIC AND BEHAVIOURAL DETERMINANTS OF TAX COMPLIANCE
- EFFECT OF ETHICAL ACCOUNTING PRACTICES ON ORGANIZATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY IN NIGERIA
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT FINANCIAL ALLOCATION PLANNING AND ITS CONTROL IN AN EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION
- ASSESSMENT OF EFFECTIVENESS OF ACCOUNTING INFORMATION AS A TOOL FOR MANAGEMENT DECISION
- BREAK-EVEN THEORY AND ACCOUNTING AS A MANAGEMENT DECISION A TOOL
- FUNDING OF FEDERAL PARASTATALS A STUDY OF FEDERAL RADIO COOPERATION OF NIGERIA IN ENUGU STATE
- FAIR VALUE MEASUREMENT AND PERFORMANCE ON SELECTED MANUFACTURING COMPANIES IN NIGERIA
- THE EFFECTS OF CREDIT MANAGEMENT ON LIQUIDITY POSITION OF A MANUFACTURING COMPANY (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN BREWERIES PLC, ENUGU STATE)
- DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ACCOUNT HOLDER’S INFORMATION SYSTEM FOR A MICRO FINANCE BANK
- AN APPRAISAL OF INFRASTRUCTURAL FACILITIES AND PERSONNEL FOR TEACHING PHYSICS IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS
- A STATISTICAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN STUDENTS COURSE OF STUDY AND THEIR ATTITUDE TOWARDS EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA
- THE IMPORTANCE OF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING LITERACY ON THE GROWTH, DEVELOPMENT, SURVIVAL, PRODUCTION AND PERFORMANCE OF SMES
- TREASURY MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES AND CHALLENGE IN THE BANKING INDUSTRIES