TABLE OF CONTENTS
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.0 Introduction 1
- Statement of the problem 2
- Significance of the study 3
- Research Hypothesis 4
- Scope and limitation of the study 6
- Organization of the study / plan of the study 7
- Definition of terms or operational terms used 8
2.0. LITERATURE REVIEW 18
- Definition of management
- Term of principle in management 23
- Link between management and material 29
- place of material management in a productive
2.5 Link of material in a production system 31
CHAPTER THREE: RESEARCH METHOLODOGY
- Sample and population of the study
- Sources of data / data collection instruments
- Method of data analysis
- Research problems
CHAPTER FOUR: DATA PRESENTATION
- Brief History of the case study
- Presentation of data
- Analysis of data
- Testing of Hypothesis
- Summary of the chapter
- Summary Conclusion and Recommendations
5.1 Summary of Findings
Political instability on the performance of public enterprises can be said to be a frequent change in the style of leadership of the nation as a whole and that of the board of directions.
On the side of the nation, government of Nigeria was divided into three tiers, the federal government, state government and the local government. In foreign policy and relations Nigerian is non- aligned but it is party due to colonial story transparent prowest.
Political instability affects both private and public sector economy in various ways. But the scope of this research is united to the public sector public service in Nigeria as pass through a chequered history during the past thirty – fours. Was a period of traumatic experience in which the public service was bruised and battered leaving. It dozed and fused.
Consequently therefore, politics has one of the ecological factors administrations and has its own effect on the evaluation of the Nigerian public service. The regime types have contributed immensely in shaping the public service in Nigeria.
During Gowon’s administration the golden era of public servants, it was generally believed that civil servants wielded too much power and this had adverse effect on productivity.
Muritala / Obasanjo era purged public service in determinate. This created a set back for an effective and dynamic public service.
The 1979 to 1983 era was moved from frustration intoxication with power and administration of country with reckless abandoned by Shagari and his team.
There was no genuine attempts made by enhancing productivity. Corruption (Settlement syndrome) and administration over-politicization of the civil service unamiable level of embezzlement of public funds characterized almost all the regimes.
These regimes have de- emphasized enhance productivity so far through their approach to governance. Finally the process of appointment, promotion, recruitments disciplines, the leadership the reward for merit and over haul execution of government politics have seriously suffered set back.
- STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
Nigeria as a country has been characterized with the act of formulating series or countless numbers of policies without any good implementation. This very act has to a large extent caused the nation a lot of losses some of which are mentioned below.
- Despite numerous numbers of research institutes meant for agriculture, the people and the country can still not get enough food stuff at affordable prices.
- Despite concern for industrialization on the part of the government, our secondary sector of economy still suffers a lot of setbacks.
- Nigeria is endowed with a lot of natural resources e.g cocoa rubber, timber and most especially crude oil despite all these majority of the citizens are still suffering from the inflationary state of the economy.
- Nigeria Government is also expanding seriously on infrastructures, still there is no tap water, no stable electricity, lack of good roads and many of such infrastructural facilities.
- PURPOSE / OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
The aims and objectives of this study is to find how changes in government affect the operations of public sector in Nigeria under the following headings.
- How change in government affects policy making in EMS SPEED as an organization.
- How change in government affects all business enterprises
- How change from one government to another affect policy making in public sector.
- How does it affects EMS operation
- How does it affects sales revenue and profit of EMS