THE EFFECT OF COMMUNICATION GAP IN THE ACHIEVEMENT OF ORGANIZATIONAL GOAL (CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA BOTTLING COMPANY ONITSHA)
In writing an abstract, the researcher needs to write on how he or she intends carrying out a study. The topic of this project is the effect of communication Gap in the Achievement of organizational Goal using Nigeria Bottling Company Plc Onitsha as a case study. Having gone to the Nigeria Bottling Company Plc for a research on how I intend carrying out this work.
The objective of the work is find out the extent to which the effect of communication Gap contributes to organizational peace/war.
The purpose of this study are as follows;
- Find out how effective communication is as one of management function (its effects on smooth performance of an organization).
- To examine the must appropriate way for smooth performance of an organization.
- The lack of paper communication facilities can hinder or promote using information effectively in a give concept.
This method of data collection is mostly firm primary sources i.e questionnaires will be administered to both executive and non executive staff of the organization.
This project is divided into five chapter with specific topic chapter deals with background of study, statement of the problem, purpose of the study, scope and limitations of the study, statement of problem. It can be seen that the reader is immediately brought into the main body at the research work in this chapter.
- Chapter two deals with the frame work, which consist of literature review meaning of communication. Also the reader will learn about purpose of communication, importance, process etc.
- Chapter three will be based on the design of study which specifically deals with sources of data.
- Chapter four will enable the reader to know how to present analyzed the data
- Chapter five then consists of summary of findings, recommendations and conclusions.
My recommendation will be made in order to know whether it can help to overcome some of the problems of communication gap in achieving organizational goal.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
List of content
List of figures
- Background of the study
- Statement of the problem
- Objective of the study
- Research questions
- Significance of the study
- Scope of the study
- Limitation of the study
- Definition of terms
- Literature review
(Other function of the topic)
Reference should be by APA style.
- Research design and methodology
- Research design
- Sources/methods of data collection
- Population and sample size
- Sample technique
- Validity and reliability of measuring instrument
- Method of data analysis
- Presentation and analysis of data
- Presentation of data
- Analysis of data
- Interpretation of results
- Summary, Conclusion and Recommendation
- Summary of findings
This chapter of the project work discloses the information about the effect of communication gap in this achievement of organization foal.
Organization goal is always specified in any organization and etails the purpose why the organization is established. To achieve this specified goal must be attain through proper application of its principles which might includes, planning, organizing, co-ordinating and controlling the resources of the organizations its personal.
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Communication is a very vital tools in carrying out our day today activities which makes saying that if you don’t say here I am nobody will say there you are unique and out standing from every business firms world wide today. Everyone needs communication with people around to share experience jobs, frustration, hopes and fears. From childhood we all learn how to communicate, as children, we able to recognize and identify happiness and annoyance in our parents faces or words. And at school, we learn how to write and interpret number and diagram, we also come to understand the silent language of communication expressed in false, gestures and body movement that is the body language of non verbal communication. This arrays of skills has helped us to be active members of the family, school and work group.
It is only when people have come to know others through work, play or study that they prepared to open up and to trust others with a share of themselves, their inner thought reactions and feeling.
According to Chester Bernard the first executive function is to maintain a system of communication which is fundamental to the existence of any organization communication function which is the means by which social inputs are fed into social system or organization the means by which behavior is modified, changed is affected, information is made productive and goals are achieved be it in business, military etc.