TABLE OF CONTENT
Table of content
- Statement of research problem
- Objective and purpose of the study
- Scope and limitation of the study
- Research methodology
- Signification of the study
- Statement of the hypothesis
- Organization and planning of the study
2.0 Literature review
2.2 Concept of marketing of bank service
2.3 Bank marketing strategies
2.4 Impact of marketing segmentation in banking
2.5 Issues concerning marketing of financial service
3.0 Case study of methodology
3.1 Brief theory of first bank plc
3.2 Restatement of research question and hypothesis
3.3 Research Design and Data collection instrument
3.4 Characteristic of the study population and sampling
3.5 Administration of the Data instrument
3.6 Procedure for processing collected Data
3.7 Limitation of the methodology
4.0 Data presentation and analysis
4.1 A brief introduction of the chapter
4.2 Presentation and analysis of Data According to research questions
4.3 Testing of research hypothesis
4.4 Hypothesis testing on the analysis of banking marketing of financial services
5.0 Findings, Recommendation, summary and conclusion
An Analysis of bank marketing of financial service in Nigeria
(A Case study of first bank plc)
The project work examines the analysis of bank marketing of financial services in Nigeria.
Sequel to the challenges encountered in our financial institution towards meeting up with the responsibilities of the 21st century banking system to enhancing the growth of Nigeria economy sectors for developments in various operation of her economy.
The analysis bank marketing of financial
services in Nigeria
are of various advantages and disadvantages. Bank decision maker and financial
services marketers faced with ongoing challenges can make better business
decisions with the help of software, that analytic services from mapping
are my best customers and how can I keep them?
is the greatest market potential to fund new customers?
- What locations should choose to expand our branch network?
- Is our network of bank branches optimized for maximum performance?
- Where is the greatest market potential to fund new customers?
The answer to each of these questions depends in large part on geography and location. That means working with mapping analytics experts in mapping and analytics since 1989 make sense, many banks, both large and small, use our service to improve marketing and branch network decisions.
BANK CUSTOMER SEGMENTATION ANALYSIS
Gain a clear understanding of your customers, mapping analysis combines data from your customer information file with demographic and lifestyle data that describes and predict backs with commercial customer, we segment by S/C code and business demographics. By segmenting your customers into groups based on their type and behavior, you will have a foundation for successful marketing including targeted promotions, market expansion and branch network optimization.
This project works gives possible attentions and recommendations on how banking marketing could be great advantages to the development and entrance of operation in Nigeria financial systems.
Banking services in Nigeria stated as far back as 1892, when the4 first bank was established in the country. Since then, marketing of bank service have been going on simultaneously with other development in the banking industry the emergence of the various banks and other financial institution has created the awareness for banks to market their services extensively.
The creation s and delivery of services that will satisfy the needs of customer s at a profit to the banks is what marketing of bank services is concerned with advertisement, personal selling, establishment of new branches, distribution of gifts to customer, E – banking and other things are tools of marketing that are being used by bank.
However, the introduction of new and prompt services and use of public relation have been seriously applied.
Most Nigerians are not aware of the essential services being provided by the back and so as substantial amount of money is still outside the banking sector. In a view of Ajayi (1983) he supported the above statement when he said that “a significant proportion of Nigerians money supply is still current circulation varies between 49% and 60% in recent times”. Informed capital market as a strong computer to back because people in rural area are still patronizing the local money lenders.
The patronage is due to easy accessibility, low collateral based on personal knowledge i.e. they know each other very well, prompt a twenty – four hours services provided by the informed capital market.
Therefore, much is being expected from backs through increase mobilization of savings, effective and efficient channeling of funds to develop the country. Bank could get more deposits and credit, which is highly needed for economic development in Nigeria.
- STATEMENT OF RESEARCH PROBLEM
Basically, the focus of this research study is an analysis of marketing in the Nigerian Banking Industry. Hence effort has been made to find solution to the following problems.
- What are the main reasons of banking marketing financial service Nigeria?
- What are the effects of marketing of financial services in Nigeria banking industry?
- What are the problems of marketing of financial services in Nigeria banking industry?
- What are the various tools use in
marketing bank services?
- OBJECTIVE AND PROPOSAL OF THE STUDY
The broad objective of the study is the examination of importance and relevance of marketing in selling of bank product using first bank of Nigeria plc as a case study, in specific term the study will;
- Highlight the various product offers by the case study with reference to Ilorin branch.
- Ascertain the impact of marketing of bank services and investigate the effectiveness and efficiency of how the back products are been accepted by the customer and the general public.
- Determine the external to which the services provided by the bank meet customer’s satisfaction.
- Highlight reason why the public still shy away from the services that bank offer and why a good number of the population are not aware of the services provided by the bank.